Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Last week, one lucky ticket holder hit the jackpot, literally. The Powerball was at a record-setting $2.04 billion last Monday when someone finally claimed it in California.
While we’d all like to hit it big with a winning lottery ticket, you can become a winner in other ways — say, by landing your dream job. Check out the newest opportunities below.
Philly readers! Join us this Thursday, Nov. 17 at the Most Diverse Tech Hub Summit Reception. Connect with hiring employers (Comcast, Crossbeam, Kleer, Pinnacle 21 and more!) in the region prioritizing diverse workplaces, networking with your fellow TWIJ tech talent and celebrating with food and drinks while enjoying the city views from Perpay’s headquarters.
Here’s how the team at clinical data SaaS vendor Pinnacle 21 fosters community both in and out of the workplace.
Startup Wars is the SimCity of virtual entrepreneurship. Here’s how this interactive online simulation is helping students learn and explore building their own businesses.
How did you get here? This month, we’re asking readers to share their career trajectories to be a part of Technical.ly’s How I Got Here Series.
Playing the waiting game with a recruiter? You’re not the only one. Here’s how long you should wait before following up after an interview.
- Hey interns! Technically Media is hiring a Business and Product Interns for winter/spring 2023.
- Experience design and software development firm Think Company is looking for a Technical Lead.
- FinLocker is helping users develop healthy financial habits and wants a Product Content Specialist to join its team part-time.
- Certified B Corp Inspire is looking for a variety of new hires, including:
- Social impact-driven fintech PerPay is hiring a:
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) is looking for a Planning Data Specialist and IT Support Specialist.
- SaaS and integrated digital marketing platform Listrak is seeking a Product Manager and Technical Support Analyst.
- Investment management firm T. Rowe Price is hiring a variety of roles, including:
- Social impact investment fund Ignite Capital is seeking a Director, Portfolio Operations.
- Digital strategy firm MissionWired is looking for an Associate Full Stack Developer.
- PNC Financial Services is seeking a:
- Loan crowdfunding startup Honeycomb Credit is hiring a Director of Sales.
- The Human-Computer Interaction Institute at Carnegie Mellon University is looking for a Software Engineer.
Take a gamble on a new opportunity. We’ll see you again sometime soon.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.