- By providing Technically Media with your email address, you consent to our use of the email address to send you notices related to Technically Media. We may use your email address to send you messages, such as newsletters, or transactional or relationship messages, related to your registration or account status, and notifications of changes to the terms of your account or the services provided. By providing your email address, you agree that we may send you notifications of activity from Technically Media to that email address, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings.
- To view, modify or delete your personal data collected by Technically Media, please send an email request to us via this form.
- We don’t share your e-mail address with anyone without your explicit permission.
Email messages from Technically Media will include clear instructions on how to opt out from that list
- When you access any part of our Web Sites, our Web server software automatically logs information provided by your network connection and Web browser software, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your network connection and the type of Web browser and operating system that you are using. Our Web server may also log the URL of the file that you are requesting, the current date and time, and the URL of the last Web page requested by your Web browser
- Technically Media uses third-party tools by Google, HubSpot, WordPress and associated platform plugins, Zapier, Instapage, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to analyze this aggregated information to learn more about how visitors use our Web Sites, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track visitor movement, to personalize the content a user may see and to gather general demographic information for internal reporting, client services and marketing purposes.
- At Technically Media we understand the importance of exercising caution when sharing Personal Information about yourself or information your organization via the Internet. Please be assured that we are committed to maintaining your privacy and protecting the information that you submit on our Web site.
This page was last updated on June 19, 2018