Technical.ly’s NET/WORK tech jobs fair returns on Thursday, March 18. This year offers a fully virtual experience where job seekers can expand their network and meet companies currently filling roles. The event reflects the evolution of work as a place: While NET/WORK exhibitors have a footprint in the mid-Atlantic, two hours of the day will be dedicated to remote opportunities.
Looking for the next step in your career? There will be at least 40 organizations at the event looking to find tech talent or share opportunities. Some are returning from previous years’ successful series, but there are a handful of new names added to the list that are eager to grow their team.
These tech companies and organizations are exhibiting and hiring:
- 14 West
- Baltimore City Information & Technology
- Chariot Solutions
- Comcast TPX
- Innovate PGH
- *MindStand Technologies Inc.
- Penn Interactive
- Philadelphia Media Network, Inc.
- Pinnacle 21
- Stratis IOT
- *The Tactile Group
- Tech Impact
- Think Company
- Vanguard Innovation Studio
- Venture for America
- Verizon 5G
- *Wilco Electronic Systems
We are excited to share that The Tactile Group, MindStand Technologies, Inc. and Wilco Electronic Systems are part of Technical.ly’s new Talent Pro initiative for Black-owned businesses. Learn more about it here.
Here’s what the day will look like:
Attendees and companies will have the opportunity to meet one another virtually and explore their interests and priorities at the event.
- Noon to 2 p.m. — Pennsylvania and Delaware companies (especially the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- 2 to 4 p.m. — Remote focus
- 4 to 6 p.m. — DMV companies (D.C. metro, Baltimore and the surrounding area, and Virginia)
NET/WORK 2021 is free to attend and will be held from noon to 6 p.m. ET on March 18.
Here’s who attends:
- Technologists and industry leaders who want more professional networking opportunities
- Those looking for career growth in software development, design, engineering, UX, marketing and the like
- Recent grads looking for junior or entry-level positions
- Those currently employed who want to feel out future job opportunities
Exhibit at NET/WORK for free
Talent Pro clients get a free exhibitor sponsorship at one Technical.ly’s community-building events, NET/WORK or the summer’s Super Meetup. Meet immediate needs to fill your pipeline with relevant, quality candidates and set your long game up for success by attracting the right talent.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.