Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (409 posts)
- Peep these vertigo-inducing drone shots of the Comcast Technology Center
- Comcast’s LIFT Labs is launching a new meetup group for female founders and funders
- Comcast just bought this cybersecurity firm from LLR Partners
- Comcast acquires Arlington-based BluVector
- This first wave of speakers for PTW19’s Introduced conference will have you seeing orange
- Fortune says these 3 Philly-area tech workplaces are world-class