Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition. Here’s the last one we published; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Some days you’re simply on fire. The creativity is flowing, your tweets are tracking, that cowlick you’ve been desperate to tame is finally in sync with the rest of your hair flow.
Other days, your motivation has wilted like a sweaty weed in the swampy August sun. You’re in a rut. There’s no Folgers in your cup. Is there a best part of waking up?
Yes, everyone. It’s dogs. Duh.
Whoops, we mean jobs! Obviously. We totally know what this newsletter is about.
While 2020 has often felt bleak, hope is in the numbers, people. Opportunity is plentiful in tech land — and we’ve got our most massive list of jobs yet to prove it.
Looking to light up your work life? Literally speaking, of course. Lutron — HQ’d in Coopersburg with an office in Philly (designed to stay perfectly lit all day, naturally) — is known for developing the lighting control systems within monumental buildings such as Lincoln Financial Field, the Comcast Technology Center and the new Four Seasons. Word on the street is, it’s a pretty great place to work — and hey, what do you know, it’s hiring.
After years of scribbling down notes, Promptworks cofounder and COO Jason Garber has finally launched the “pair-fect” book: “Practical Pair Programming.” Pick up a print or digital copy for yourself, or consider hopping on board this custom software company, known for doing its own thing and quite literally writing the book on it.
Giant jenga, free lunch Fridays and top notch ERP software, oh my. Deacom is ready to welcome 12 new employees to its hilly Chesterbrook campus (great for the glutes), so giddy up. Here’s a taste:
- Software Quality Analyst
- Software Implementation Consultant
- Inside Sales Representative
- Account Manager – Enterprise Software
- Managed Cloud Manager
Working towards a brighter energy future, Inspire seeks more planet-protecting Avengers to join its team of wind power and smart home tech experts.
- Member Experience Specialist
- Director, Alternate Channels
- Sr. Associate, Alternate Channels
- Operations Analyst
Home exteriors don’t remodel themselves, people. But Power Home Remodeling’s proprietary, custom-built collaborative intelligence platform NITRO does — fueled by your futuristic tech minds, obvi. And actual contractors. It’s a whole process. Anyways, get in there.
- Entry Level Sales Representative
- Mobile Web Solutions Architect
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Associate User Experience Engineer
- UX Strategist – CX Journey Lab – XLR8 (2)
- Mid-Level Software Developer
- Control-M Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Senior Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / AI/ML Scientist
Security, energy management, asset protection and automation efficiencies … these are a few of STRATIS IoT’s favorite things. When the dog bites, when the bee stings! Sorry, we’ll just list the jobs now.
- Senior Cyber Threat Hunter – Cyber Fusion Center Job
- Lead Incident Responder – Cyber Fusion Center Job
- Senior Risk Specialist Job
- Underline is hiring a Remote Senior Frontend Software Engineer East Bay Austin US
- Curotec seeks a Remote Experienced Magento Developer
- Facebook is on the prowl for a Remote Android Software Engineer
We hope this week’s list inspires you to stay motivated during these end-of-summer doldrums. Tech ain’t slowin’ down, baby. As long as there are jobs to post, we will be a’postin’. And we’re glad you’re here along for the ride.
Happy job hunting, friends.
This Week in Jobs: Fresh as a brand new funnel
This Week in Jobs: Tech jobs for non-devs inside!
This Week in Jobs: Engineers and product peeps are hot for fall
This Week in Jobs: TP’ing the job hunt
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia