The eCommerce Lead is responsible for the overall merchandising and business management of Voomi Supply’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) site. You will expand Voomi’s eCommerce offerings and approaches while optimizing and enhancing our existing products using methods you have successfully applied in past roles.
The role will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales and margin goals through growing the product assortment, implementing marketing/advertising strategies, improving customer experience, monitoring product availability, increasing conversion, and increasing transaction metrics.
The eCommerce Lead will incorporate competitive intelligence, customer insight, and business analysis to continually identify opportunities, drive new initiatives, and optimize business efficiency.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for achieving profitable sales growth in alignment with annual sales goals/objectives
- Manage and execute day-to-day tasks for direct-to-consumer operations, customer service, order fulfillment and processing, etc.
- Forecast category sales data to identify business growth opportunities and liabilities
- Analyze weekly KPIs , identify actionable insights, and create plans to improvise business based on data
- Use customer feedback and other sources to define and improve category strategies, product assortments, marketing, fulfillment, and pricing opportunities
- Actively pursue growing product reviews and improving our direct-to-consumer e-store feedback/ ratings in collaboration with our customer services team
- Communicate and collaborate with operations business partners (Logistics/ Fulfillment, customer service) on any merchandise related tasks and ensure a high level of customer service is maintained
What we look for in you
- 3-4 years Ecommerce Merchandising/ Ecommerce Category Management, Product, Marketing experience required; preferably in a similar role
- Proven track record generating incremental direct-to-consumer revenue
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in analytical problem solving, strategic and operational planning, budgeting and financial reporting, and process development
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Attention to detail and discipline in daily activity planning and time management
- Hungry, energetic, and passionate self-starter with a get-it-done attitude
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new technology and applications
- Ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with your colleagues and customers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree