Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
It’s never too late to start anew. Us included.
If you’ve stopped by the site lately, you’ll notice Technical.ly’s fresh, new look. Our redesign is grounded in our commitment to the community, with changes based largely on feedback from our readers.
This is our first redesign since 2012 and the first time our logo has changed since 2009. It just goes to show it’s never too late to try something new.
And that includes a new job, too. Looking to redesign your career? There’s plenty of opportunities below for you.
When the going gets tough, the tough get creative. Here’s how eight organizations are approaching their business plans as we wade through an uncertain economy.
With a mix of mentoring and resources, here’s how TEDCO’s Urban Business Innovation Initiative provides tools for growth to entrepreneurs in Prince George’s County.
It seems rarely a day goes by lately where the latest round of layoffs graces our LinkedIn feeds. Do these Big Tech layoffs impact everyone across the board? We’re exploring this topic and more with our February editorial calendar theme, Big Tech + You Month.
- PNC Financial Services is seeking several remote roles, including:
- Enjoy reading Technical.ly? The team at Technically Media is on the lookout for an Editorial Director.
- Do you hear that? Spotify is hiring a Senior iOS Engineer (Ad Tech) and Staff Backend Engineer Music Platform.
- Wanna work with Wawa? The team is seeking a Data Architect and Software Development Team Lead.
- SaaS company Listrak is looking for a Senior Manager of Platform Infrastructure.
- Social impact-driven fintech Perpay is hiring a Senior UI Designer and Senior Data Engineer.
- Attention, moto-enthusiasts! Aftermarket powersports product brand Comoto is looking for a Software Engineer.
- Read all about it! The Philadelphia Inquirer is searching for a Software Engineer.
- Investment management firm T. Rowe Price is looking for a:
- Independent, nonprofit organization Consumer Reports is searching for a Software Engineer.
- Discover is hiring a Talent Review & Succession Consultant.
- Carnegie Mellon University’s Manufacturing Futures Institute is seeking an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer.
- Fintech startup incubator numo is looking for a Software Engineer to work on its latest product, triple.
- Road and infrastructure management startup RoadBotics by Michelin is seeking a Software Engineer.
It’s up to you to try something new. See you next time!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.