ThingWorx, the Exton-based startup focused on “the Internet of things,” won the Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)‘s Enterprise Award for Tech Startup Company.
The winners were announced to an audience of 900 at Valley Forge Casino at the 20th annual awards ceremony earlier this month. Other familiar faces include InstaMed, the Center City healthcare payment company, which won Emerging Technology Company, and Relay, the Radnor-based company that offers mobile apps for businesses, which won the IT Innovator Award for Excellence.
Find a full list of winners below.
- Life Sciences Startup Company: Trice Orthopedics
- Technology Startup Company: ThingWorx
- Emerging Life Sciences Company: CD Diagnostics
- Emerging Technology Company: InstaMed
- CleanTech Company of the Year: Holganix
- MedTech Leadership Honoree: Secant Medical
- Investment Deal of the Year: Liquent
- IT Innovator Award of Excellence: Relay Network
- Technology CEO of the Year: Tim Wallace, iPipeline
- Technology Company of the Year: Quintiq
- Legend Award Honoree: David L. Cohen, Comcast Corporation