About Relay Network
Relay is a technology company that connects businesses and people through a unique private messaging application. Our mission is to create more valuable and lasting customer relationships by changing the way businesses communicate. Millions of people use Relay every month to connect and communicate with businesses within healthcare, financial services, insurance, cable, energy, travel and hospitality, and more.
Headquartered in greater Philadelphia, PA, Relay is backed by NewSpring Capital and First Round Capital. For more information, visit www.relaynetwork.com or connect with Relay on Facebook and on Twitter at @Relayit. Relay, Relay Wire, and Wire are trademarks and service marks of Relay Network, LLC.
Technical.ly Coverage (26 posts)
- This first wave of speakers for PTW19’s Introduced conference will have you seeing orange
- 7 questions employers ask their dev candidates
- Dell Boomi, Perpay, Relay win 2018 PACT Enterprise Awards
- Relay made it easier for more companies to reach you on mobile
- Our 25,000th Twitter follower is a tech intern. Here’s how he might stick around
- Relay CEO at the New York Stock Exchange: Customer service is the ‘battleground to win’