A mysterious box arrived last week at Technical.ly HQ.
— Technically Media (@technicallym) February 23, 2017
Turns out the folks at WebLinc wanted to remind us that their flagship ecommerce platform will henceforth be called “Workarea Ecommerce Platform”.
Why the rebrand? Per Marketing VP Bill Tarbell, the name change offers more clarity at a time when the company launches the latest iteration of the SaaS platform.
“The name change doesn’t change our focus, but helps spread it wider to folks who should know about us,” Tarbell told Technical.ly. “It’s a vehicle to break out and tell our story in a unique way.”
Workarea, formerly known as the “Weblinc Ecommerce Platform,” is used by online retailers like Sanrio, Do it Best Corp., and U.S. Polo Assn.
And as the new platform makes its way around the trade publications, the company is on the hunt for a Lead Ruby On Rails developer with at least five years of experience. Also on the company’s shopping list: a .NET developer and Sr. Client Success manager.
(Full disclosure, this reporter ate like three pieces of the aforementioned cake during a 4 p.m. sugar crash.)
Did you ever think database management could help save lives? The American Association for Cancer Research certainly does.
That’s why the nonprofit, which provides 37,000 researchers with access to information and resources on cancer research, is looking to hire a Philly-based Coordinator of Database Management. The chosen data nerd will help members connect to peers doing similar research.
Someone join my team as the Integrations Team Lead!!! 😀
— Jake Wallace (@Jake__Wallace) January 31, 2017
Looks like there’s about a dozen more gigs open at the Chalfont, Pa.-based email marketing company.
To help alumni and researchers find the data they need on Drexel University’s sizeable libraries network, the University City anchor is looking for an Applications Developer.
Here are a few more tech gigs open from our Jobs Board:
- Sales Rep at Kinglet
- Lead Engineer at Smithwise
- Lead Developer at Interactive Mechanics
- Sr. Client Success Manager at Curalate
- Software Test Engineer at CardConnect
- Business Development Associate at BRIO Solutions
- Software Engineer at Bainbridge Health
- Scala Developer at Chariot Solutions
- Mobile Developer at Chariot Solutions
- Software Engineer at Vistar Media
- Angular and React Developers at Chariot Solutions
- Java/Spring Engineers at Chariot Solutions
- Data Science Project Manager at Benefits Data Trust