At WebLinc, our Client Success team works closely with our top-tier ecommerce clients to foster relationships and drive business opportunities. Client Success Management lives between our sales and delivery teams to be an advocate for both clients and internal team members. The ideal individual will be able to jump right in and engage with new and existing clients. He or She will develop and deepen our client partnerships by maintaining open lines of communication and being pro-active to achieve satisfaction. Working closely with internal project managers, the user experience team and our amazing clients, the Sr. Client Success Manager will develop strategic recommendations that align with our client’s goals and deliver them to the client.
– A minimum of 5 years: eCommerce Client Success Management and/or Retail Account Management experience in a technology solution/services environment
– Sense of humor!
– Strong project leadership
– Ability to think on your feet and react appropriately in challenging client engagements and situations
– Experience managing contractual and renewal activities
– Being well-versed in presenting complex ideas to a mixed team audience including C-level executives
– Ability to create solid data reports, marketing briefs, creative briefs, technical requirement documents and communicate the information effectively to your team and clients.
– Demonstrated skill in creating and presenting quarterly and annual reviews to both clients and internal executives
– Be comfortable with and willing to travel up to 25% of the time while performing effectively in various environments
Experience in one or more of the following:
– Retail, fashion, design, distribution or manufacturing
– Approving invoices and quotes, creating business plans, managing marketing campaigns, P&Ls, sales and business forecasting
– Salesforce and the Atlassian tool set (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
– Experience with UX/UI
– Keep a current, working knowledge of client’s goals, roadmap and digital marketing strategies and tactics
– Monitor core analytics; report on and use data to seek out opportunities for new business and tactical improvement
– Present regular, periodic analysis and metric reviews with Clients as well as internal Project Managers
– Collaborate with internal departments to understand the current best-practices for strategy development
– Develop and present bi-annual strategic business reviews
– Forecast for assigned portfolio of clients
– Identify, pursue, and close new business opportunities to grow client book of business
– Continued learning to stay abreast of current research, industry standards and competitor activity and trends
– WebLinc eCommerce platform admin knowledge for continued client education and proficiency with the system.
– Continual advocacy for clients and their needs
If there’s one street in Philadelphia that inspires creativity and collaboration, it’s N3rd Street in Old City. Home to two out of three WebLinc offices and former property owner Ben Franklin himself, it’s become an industrial campus linking the ecommerce shop to the heart of Philly’s tech community.
WebLinc is growing. On average, WebLinc has three to six open job opportunities each quarter, but maintaining the unique company culture is a top priority. A new buddy system pairs fresh hires with other employees to quickly get acclimated to the organization (and to ensure they don’t get lost in the multitude of Old City lunch options). Bike commuters are a big group at WebLinc; less than nine of its 130 employees in Philadelphia drive to work. When employees do decide to hop in the car, it’s usually to bring their four-legged — sometimes three-legged — friends to work.
There’s also a universal understanding at WebLinc that if you’re looking for something to do after work, there’s likely someone ready to join. You can find staff redeeming discounted perks at the area’s unofficial tech cafeteria, National Mechanics — dubbed WebLinc’s “fourth office” downstairs. It’s used for both business (meetings and interviews sometimes happen here) and pleasure (a round of Quizzo and happy hour, anyone?). Not interested in bar hangs? Join an organized craft night or axe throwing team (yes, that’s a real thing).
As its headcount steadily grows, WebLinc remains a loyal partner to its staff and retail clients. Good partnerships are a must. Each new client gets a dedicated implementation team, and team leads develop that relationship based on open communication and collaboration. Everyone knows their impact on the thriving business, is aware of how the company is performing and enjoys themselves along the way.
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly