Are you a student, founder, entrepreneur or just interested in the Baltimore startup community? Then join us on Friday, Oct. 2 for our Baltimore Innovation Week Business Conference.
This three-part event brings together more than 75 early-stage entrepreneurs and startups to participate in boot camps, workshops and participate in an open discussion on failure.
Start the day with our Entrepreneur Boot Camp.
- Learn how to build a successful startup team, how to get in front of and look attractive to investors, customer acquisition, tax status, insurance and more! We’ll take you through the basics of starting your own business and help you figure out what your next steps are.
After Boot Camp, take a deeper dive into these topics.
- Break out into smaller group discussions and have the opportunity to ask our speakers questions based on your specific product, service, business, etc. Get personalized feedback on your business plan, investor pitch or valuation. Sweet deal, huh?
Finally, hear from eight different entrepreneurs as they share in personal storytelling.
- They’ll talk about their past failures, lessons learned and paths to success. Failure is a natural part of the entrepreneur experience, why not embrace it and learn from each other’s mistakes.
Check out our killer list of speakers:
- Finding Investors with David Warnock of Camden Partners
- How to Build Your Startup’s Team and How to Hire Technical Talent with Yair Flicker of SmartLogic
- Customer Acquisition with Ijeoma Nwatu
- Reporters are People, Too with Technical.ly Baltimore’s very own Stephen Babcock
- Tax Status with Jeremy Feinberg of Taskey Neff Feinberg, LLC
- Using Insurance to Help Launch and Grow Your Business and Protecting Your Business (or Idea) When Things Go Wrong with Melissa Burk of Diversified Insurance Industries
- Perfect Your Pitch with Adam Plotkin of ff Venture Capital
- How to Value Your Company with Ian Nabb of Camden Partners and Seth Shuldiner of the Maryland Venture Fund
- Faking It with Lida Zlatic of ClassTracks
- Failing at Life with Patrick Rife of Pixilated Photobooth
- Self-Reinvention After Failing to Become a Navy SEAL with Mike Subelsky of STAQ
- Also: Terry & Belinda Kilby of Elevated Element, Greg Cangialosi of MissionTix and more!
Companies: Pixilated / ff Venture Capital / MissionTix / Elevated Element / Camden Partners / Maryland Venture Fund / SmartLogic / TEDCO / Technical.ly
People: Patrick Rife / Terry Kilby / Belinda Kilby / David Warnock / Yair Flicker / Mike Subelsky / Greg Cangialosi
Projects: Baltimore Innovation Week
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.