Our tech jobs fair, NET/WORK is coming up Thursday, Feb. 19.
Head to the Emerging Technology Centers (ETC) Highlandtown campus to meet with 25 local organizations that are currently looking for tech talent. You can see the current list of hiring companies here.
A range of development, design, marketing and management-related positions are available. Employers are seeking talent in:
- Front-end design
- Back-end development (PHP and Django)
- Object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development)
- Software and other engineering disciplines
- Product and project management
- IT support
Full-time, part-time, temporary and freelance work will be available. Those interested in internships, connecting with potential cofounders or networking for future opportunities are encouraged to come out.
Take advantage of professional development workshops during the day and learn some valuable skills to get hired in today’s tech scene.
Here’s the agenda:
- DOORS OPEN | Visit 25+ hiring tech organizations, get your resume reviewed and receive a complimentary professional head shot.
- CAREER TALK | LinkedIn: It’s Not Social, It’s Business — Whitney Harmel, Associate Vice President of Business Development for Intero Advisory
- DEV TALK | Puppet 101 and why having a comprehension of the system is critical for tech applicants — Richard McCluskey, Director of Developer Operations at Millennial Media
- TECH TALK | Trending Technologies You Need to Know — Todd Marks, President & CEO at Mindgrub
- HAPPY HOUR | Grab a beer and slice of pizza and continue networking with local tech orgs, job seekers, students and more!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.