About Mindgrub Technologies
Mindgrub champions creative thinking in the engineering, design, and marketing of enterprise applications. With processes deeply rooted in tactful user experience, we build whatever the mind can conceive. Top notch responsive websites, exceptional visual identities, and integrated mobile applications are among our comprehensive services. We drive digital campaigns from concept to launch, and use our analytical insight to create meaningful business outcomes. As a fully-staffed agency, Mindgrub cultivates top-tier talent in design, user experience, and development. Clients include Wendy’s, Polk Audio, Yamaha, Discovery Kids, The Economist, and Johns Hopkins University. We believe that technology should be purposeful, intelligently designed, and without pretension. Doing good is about acting towards progression rather than compliancy, and optimizing every experience to go beyond the expected. That’s why Mindgrub aims to do digital good. Headquartered in Baltimore, Mindgrub has offices in Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
Technical.ly Coverage (92 posts)
- Power Moves: Mindgrub has a new digital marketing team, Abell VP departs to form social impact fund
- Here are the winners of the 5th annual Baltimore Innovation Awards
- These 5 Baltimore-area companies made Inc.’s ‘Best Workplaces’ list
- Here’s who won the first-ever NET/WORK Awards ?
- Virtual reality and augmented reality: No. 10 Baltimore tech trend of 2016
- At #HackCarey, 35 high school students built games with their own touch