If you want a job in tech, look no further than NET/WORK — the tech jobs fair organized by Technical.ly.
More than twenty businesses, startups and organizations that are looking to hire will be at the Emerging Technology Centers’ Haven Campus this Thursday, Feb. 19 from 4-7 p.m.
We have a full list below, but if you want the best chance to meet these organizations and get hired, you’ll want to attend.
Tickets for job seekers are $10, students are free with valid ID and, if you can only make it to the Happy Hour (6-7 p.m.), it’s $5.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- Alchemy Learning
- Chariot Solutions
- DCS Corp
- Earthborn Interactive
- emocha Mobile Health
- Fearless Solutions
- LMO Advertising
- Millennial Media
- Mind Over Machines
- Tenable Network Security
- Tissue Analytics
- Venture for America
Plus you won’t want to miss these extra perks:
- Code in the Schools and Digital Harbor Foundation will be there and looking for volunteers
- Free résumé reviews from Drew McCarl of Millennial Media
- Professional headshots to replace those shabby selfies
- Career Talk (“LinkedIn: It’s Not Social, It’s Business”) with Whitney Harmel of Intero Advisory
- Dev Talk (“Puppet 101 and why having a comprehension of the system is critical for tech applicants”) with Richard McCluskey of Millennial Media
- Tech Talk (“Trending Technologies You Need to Know”) with Todd Marks of Mindgrub
- Happy Hour with pizza, beer and even more networking!
Looking to hire and interested in exhibiting at NET/WORK? There are still a few spots left! Contact email@example.com for more info.