(Technical.ly file photo)
Join national innovation leaders for a day of immersion, inspiration and action to build your better company.
With past attendees representing more than 10 states, this conference is the embodiment of Technical.ly’s reporting, rooted in the mid-Atlantic and reaching far beyond.
This year, the day’s tracks of content will be structured around three foundations of business growth that our reporting finds companies are working hardest to improve: better supporting employees, clients and their hometowns.
Who should attend
Our more than 500 attendees are action-biased individuals, focused on building better companies. Entrepreneurs, CXOs, people operations and economic development executives, corporate innovation leaders, and other professionals will attend the daylong conference.
If you care about the intricacies and strategy of companies that benefit their people, this is the place for you.
First round of speakers announced
- Cerron Cade, secretary of labor, State of Delaware
- Tracy Chadwell, founding partner, 1843 Capital
- Josh Kopelman, founding partner, First Round Capital
- Sean Luther, executive director, Pittsburgh Innovation District
- Matt Menietti, director of entrepreneurship and innovation, St. Louis Regional Chamber
- Nick Mosby, state representative, State of Maryland
- Jamie Sears, executive director, head of community affairs and corporate responsibility, Americas UBS
- Dalila Wilson-Scott, president, Comcast Foundation
- Gene Marks, president ofThe Marks Group P.C. and contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc.
- Sylvie Gallier Howard, first deputy commerce director, City of Philadelphia
Our Introduced speakers are leaders in economic and business growth. They are founders, investors, policymakers and corporate executives, all of whom make mission-critical business decisions.
What to expect
At Introduced by Technical.ly, actionable lessons exist alongside big picture thinking. The day will feature conversations and panels, yes, but they’ll be joined by curated connections and inspiring activations.
Thank you to our early sponsors
Your help makes this all possible. Thank you for being a part of making this year’s event an amazing day!
- American Family Insurance
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Harmelin Media
- Independence Blue Cross
- Pittsburgh Innovation District
- Relay Network, LLC
- Striven ERP Software
- Think Company, Inc.
Join us and share your experience as a growth leader.
Never miss an announcement
Get updates on speakers, sessions, attendee specials and more. Sign up for #PTW20 emails today, and never miss out.
10 virtual events to attend (between those Zoom happy hours) for your career or sanity
A recap and a big reveal: Inside the Philly Tech Week 2020 virtual town hall
Join our virtual town hall on April 6 to learn new dates and plans for Philly Tech Week 2020
No events IRL? This ebook shows event organizers how to pivot to livestream
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia