About Neat Company
The Neat Company is a digital scanning and storage company.
It was founded in 2002 by a father-son team and originally named Spero. In 2008, it was rebranded from NeatReceipts to The Neat Company.
Technical.ly Coverage (38 posts)
- Watch out for these entrepreneurial blind spots: ex-BFTP investor Alan Kraus
- Can Neat Company get out of its slump?
- Ted Mann just hired a CTO for Slyce, Philly’s ‘new’ visual search company
- Don Nawrocki is PeopleLinx’s new CTO
- 5 leading female technologists in Philly you might not know yet
- Penn showed off a smartphone-powered drone at #CES15