Take a normal jobs fair, kill the awkwardness, add swag, add multi-level positions at BK’s hottest tech firms, add professional development opportunities and add happy hour. Then and only then do you end up with NET/WORK.
It’s rare when a hiring event encourages organizations to show off their company culture and attendees are made comfortable enough to show off their personality. We’re giving both parties the opportunity to do exactly that.
Here, enjoy this acrostic of all the cool stuff we have in store:
- Network with over 100 attendees and meet 20 companies.
- Extra time is available to network at a happy hour from 8-9 p.m.
- Take a professional headshot for your next LinkedIn photo.
- Workshops for dev and career topics will happen every hour.
- Opportunities to hang with the city’s coolest tech companies.
- Resume reviews to get you noticed for your next interview.
- Keep energized the whole time with complimentary coffee.
(Yes, this event is impactful and we’re excited about it.)
Can’t get enough? You can also join us at NET/WORK in our other markets:
- NET/WORK Baltimore is Feb. 23 at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. For more info click here.
- NET/WORK DC is March 29 at Iron Yard DC. For more info click here.
- NET/WORK Delaware is March 30 at 1313 Innovation. For more info click here.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.