Venture for America, the two-year-old nonprofit that places plucky college graduates in two-year jobs with startups across the U.S., expanded to Baltimore, Philadelphia and several other cities in 2013.
Baltimore’s Venture for America fellows arrive in August. With seven fellows, Charm City is tied with Cleveland for the most fellows placed in the nonprofit’s first crop of expansion cities, said Jason Tarre, the startups partnership manager with VFA.
Here are Baltimore’s VFA fellows, along with their job placements and job titles:
- Malavika Kesavan, Pegged Software, Data Analyst
- Adam Rhoades-Brown, Vigilant Medical, Sales
- Wesley Verne, Riskive, Software Engineer
- Kavan McEachern, Riskive, Software Engineer
- Clara Gustafson, Riskive, Sales
- Moss Amer, TEDCO, Portfolio Analyst
- Peter DiPrinzio, Pixelligent, Business Analyst