Are you a student, founder, entrepreneur or just interested in the Delaware startup community? Then join us on Monday, Nov. 16 for our Delaware Innovation Week Business Conference.
This three-part event brings together more than 75 early-stage entrepreneurs and startups to participate in a fast-paced boot camp, an open discussion on failure and a networking happy hour.
Start the day with our Entrepreneur Boot Camp:
- Learn how to build a successful startup team, how to get in front of and look attractive to investors, customer acquisition, tax status, insurance and more! We’ll take you through the basics of starting your own business and help you figure out what your next steps are.
After Boot Camp, join us at #Failfest and hear from eight different entrepreneurs as they share in personal storytelling:
- They’ll talk about their past failures, lessons learned and paths to success. Failure is a natural part of the entrepreneurial experience. Why not embrace it and learn from each other’s mistakes?
Finally, close with our Business Conference Happy Hour — food, drinks and networking!
Check out our killer list of speakers:
- Characteristics of Fundable Companies with Mike Bowman, Delaware Technology Park
- Employment Essentials for Entrepreneurs with Dena Calo, Saul Ewing
- Customer Acquisition: How Big is Your Pipeline? with Frank DeSantis, Emerging Enterprise Center
- How to Talk to Press with Tony Abraham, Technical.ly Delaware
- We have 5 tickets sold and that includes the band, now what? with Gayle Dillman, Gable Music Ventures
- If you’re winning but not failing, you’re not really winning with Katie O’Hara, Katie O’Hara Design
- The most important data that didn’t matter with Mac Nagaswami, Carvertise
- Get it in writing with Laura Kraman, E-volve Fitness Studio
- Also: Paul McConnell, McConnell Development, Inc.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.