This editorial article is a part of Technical.ly's Hiring Trends Month of our editorial calendar.
We cover trends in tech employment often at Technical.ly. But what jobs are in demand right now? What’s on the needed-skills horizon for the technology communities in Delaware, Baltimore, D.C. and Philadelphia? Will cloud familiarity continue its reign as a most-desired skill? Will cybersecurity ever eclipse life sciences as a top growing industry in Philly, and vice versa in the DMV region?
For February of our 2020 editorial calendar, we’re devoting extra reporting to talent acquisition strategies, tech skills and career growth in our four markets. Think: What jobs are most in demand now? And what are best practices for bringing great people onto your team?
On that note, check out few relevant stories we’ve published in recent months:
- What a chief of staff will do at this Baltimore software development consultancy
- Delaware tech jobs by the numbers: How small is the pond?
- These are the top 5 skills Philly employers are demanding
- Amazon has already hired more than 400 employees for HQ2 in NoVa
Have an idea for a story, or an organization we should look into, or a report we should read, or an expert we should talk to? Want to write a guest post on a relevant topic in which you’re an expert? Let us know:Contact us
Find our reporting here once we get rolling.
We’ll also host our annual NET/WORK jobs fair in Philly this month while prepping for March fairs in Baltimore and D.C. Here are the deets:
- NET/WORK Philly is happening Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 3 to 8 p.m. at The Fillmore.
- NET/WORK Baltimore is Wednesday, March 4, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Assembly Room.
- NET/WORK DC is Tuesday, March 24, from 6 to 9 p.m. at The Yard.
If you want to live out your own hiring trends dream, we’ll see you there.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.