Failure is not something to be ashamed of. Failure is an inevitable and sometimes important part of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Without it, how would we learn?
Join us on Friday, Oct. 2 as a part of Technical.ly Baltimore’s Business Conference for #Failfest. This is definitely a can’t-miss event during Baltimore Innovation Week.
In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, we’ll hear from a variety of speakers about their past failures and what they’ve learned along the way. Sometimes it takes a lot of failed attempts before you get to that one-in-a-million idea that will launch you to success.
Come together, grab a snack and laugh, commiserate and learn with fellow entrepreneurs and find out how their failures made them who they are today.
Emceed by Deb Tillett, president of the Emerging Technology Centers:
- Failing at Life — with Patrick Rife, Cofounder, Pixilated Photo Booth
- Self-Reinvention After Failing to Become a Navy SEAL — with Mike Subelsky, CTO and Cofounder of STAQ
- Faking It — with Lida Zlatic, Cofounder, ClassTracks
- Hiring mistakes I’ve made, so you don’t have to — with Smitha Gopal, CEO of Eyemaginations
- Paralysis by Analysis: The Consequences of Inaction — with Greg Cangialosi, CEO, MissionTix
- If at first you don’t succeed, fly fly again — with Belinda and Terry Kilby of Elevated Element
- Strategic planning struggles … office space meets growth — with James C. Foster, Cofounder and CEO, ZeroFOX
- Never failed? You’re not trying hard enough — with Jeff Jacobson, Cofounder and CMO, Kinglet
Students can attend free with the code “BIW15BizStudent” (student tickets are limited, so act now).
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.