ZeroFOX, The Social Risk Management Company, enables organizations to identify, manage, and mitigate the information security risks associated with employee and corporate social media usage. From targeted social-based cyber attacks to fraud, phishing, social engineering and executive impersonations, ZeroFOX provides real-time risk management, threat intelligence and security analytics.
The ZeroFOX Platform is a suite of cloud-based security and analytics products that help enterprise and government customers proactively manage information security risks related to social media.
In November 2013, the company changed its name from Riskive.
- Downtown Baltimore’s top tech firms, mapped
- Here’s who won Maryland Incubator Company of the Year Awards
- Here are the 11 winners of the Business Journal’s Tech 10 Awards
- ZeroFOX hires 2 more executives in sales and marketing
- 5 things to know about Maryland’s kickass quarter in VC funding
- Maryland’s cybersecurity moment: No. 8 Baltimore tech trend of 2015