About Philly Startup Leaders
Philly Startup Leaders is the largest and most active community of startup entrepreneurs in the Philadelphia region. It has no paying dues, so it’s members are an informal group of people interested in mostly tech companies who attend events and are active in the group’s online email listserv and other forum.
The group is funded through private donations and events. It has a small staff and a volunteer board of directors. The group was founded in September 2007 by several tech community members, including Chris Cera, Tracey Welson Rossman and others.
Technical.ly Coverage (159 posts)
- Back these 3 tech nonprofits at the PHL Innovation Picnic
- Help Philly Startup Leaders shape its programming
- These 4 startups caught our eye at Philly Startup Leaders’ Entrepreneur Expo
- Meet Kiera Smalls, the new executive director of Philly Startup Leaders
- Catch these 16 technologists at the Amplify Philly House at SXSW
- At SXSW, a two-story ‘house’ hopes to #AmplifyPhilly