About Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is an early-stage startup accelerator and global launch network that helps entrepreneurs create meaningful and enduring technology companies. Through a part-time four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs – while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating local, teamwork-based ecosystems where great new businesses can flourish.
In just over three years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 650 companies across 42 cities and five continents – making us the world’s largest startup accelerator. Our goal is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” by launching 1,000 meaningful and enduring technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
The Founder Institute was founded in 2009 by serial entrepreneur Adeo Ressi, and is operated out of a small office in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Technical.ly Coverage (10 posts)
- Founder Institute wants startups to join its Philly cohort
- Silicon Valley’s Founder Institute considers semester in DC
- Re/code’s Kara Swisher speaks at Loyola [Events Roundup]
- Founder Institute nears launch of Baltimore chapter
- Early-stage startup accelerator Founder Institute holds info session Tuesday [Events]
- Founder Institute boasts helping to launch 750 startups in 40 cities [INFOGRAPHIC]