- Phila. Soul says theirs is first mobile website in AFL [Philadelphia Business Journal] — See it here
- Why more are calling Philadelphia home [Inquirer] — A column from former Newsweek deputy editor Julia Baird
- Philadelphia 2nd annual Global Game Jam recap [Geekadelphia]
- Rendell to advise investment bank [Philadelphia Business Journal] — Fast Eddie has another new job, this one with Greenhill Investments
- Bursting Onto the Scene: Philadelphia’s Burst Online [Geekadelphia] — With the Center City gaming company
- CfA Hosts Lab Day in Philly [Vox Populi] — The Code for America fellows are in Philly (more on that next week), and today are hosting an event at IndyHall
- GPTMC launches its new Philly Te Ama online video series and social media campaign. Check the first video below, featuring Square 1682 Executive Chef Guillermo Tellez
Companies: Burst Online Entertainment
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.
What roles do gender and race play in the IT job market?
Techstars startup 1to1 is helping ecommerce vendors personalize your shopping experience
WeWork ditched its original Philly coworking space at The Piazza
Two years in, Philly gov leaders reflect on the $10M Operations Transformation Fund