Head to the Made in NY Media Center by IFP Tuesday for a night of learning about virtual and augmented reality, led by women.
The VR/AR Meetup Mashup will include “live demos, lightning talks, and networking!” As with other online platforms, online harassment from misogynist trolls remains a problem for VR. It’d be interesting to see that topic discussed in person.
- Debra Anderson, cofounder of Datavized Technologies
- Kate Daly, senior vice president of the Center for Urban Innovation at the New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Justin Hendrix, executive director of NYC Media Lab
- Dawn Barber, cofounder of NY Tech Meetup
- Angela Singer, product manager at Augment
- D.J. Smith, cofounder and chief creative officer at The Glimpse Group