- Can QVC Translate Its Pitch Online? [New York Times] — On just how the West Chester-based TV sales network turned the Internet friend from foe
- PhillyInc: Deconstructing Invite Media’s success story [Inquirer] — The back story of the big exit
- This 16 Year-old Built a 100 MPG Hybrid Sports Car (Video) [Treehugger] – On Azeem Hill, who spoke at the last Ignite.
MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
- Hacking away at the Next Big Thing [Baltimore Sun]
- Hilton Inn @ Penn to Get iPad Treatment [Geekadelphia]
- Chirp up: Students participate more in class when using Twitter, study finds [Daily Orange] H/T Keystone Edge
GIVE A GLANCE
- Chamber Honors the Best of the Region’s Small Businesses [Chamber of Commerce blog]
- Second Issue of Tek Lado Hits Honor Boxes Today [Geekadelphia] — New edition of the bilingual technology, Latino-culture magazine, edited by Liz Spikol
- Philadelphia U. plans College of Engineering, Design and Commerce [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- Aramark’s full-year sales up 2 percent [PhillyInc: Inquirer] — Growth for one of the city’s largest companies.
- Former Inquirer publisher Tierney buys one firm, forms another [Philadelphia Business Journal]
Every Friday morning, we make sure you didn t miss anything with Friday Tech Links.