- Invite Media had youth, energy and technology Google wanted [Philly Inc: Inquirer]
- Pennsylvania a top solar power producer [Earth Techling]
- Geekadelphia tweets that the culture blog celebrated the fourth anniversary of its creation, which is strange because co-founder Eric Smith doesn’t look a day over 40.
MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
- SciCheer on NPR’s Tell Me More, today [Science Cheerleader] — Founder of science literacy blog Science Cheerleader, Darlene Cavalier, is on the NPR national interview show.
- Wharton MBA conference theme: mobile revolution [Philadelphia Business Journal]
GIVE A GLANCE
- The Chamber Calls For More Clarity and Discussion around BPT Proposal [Chamber]
- MapQuest Founder on the Past, Present and Future of Location Tech [Mashable] — As Philly Tech News says: “Interesting interview with Barry Glick, who started MapQuest as a cartograhpic service of RR Donnelley in Lancaster.”
- Living in 8-Bits: Paperboy [Geekadelphia] — South Jersey production company Mixed Nuts.s online web series, one of which you can see below.
Every Friday morning, we make sure you didn t miss anything with Friday Tech Links.