Philly Tech Week is the best time of year to show off what you’re working on and really come together as a community to rally around new projects and ideas. There’s a myriad of ways to be involved in Philly Tech Week 2018 presented by Comcast, but we wanted to call out a few specific slots that need to be filled.
As a part our new event, Introduced by Technical.ly, there will be a rotating expo floor. (Read more about that event here.) There will be three different themes of demos throughout the day. We’ll be looking for tables that fit into one of these three categories:
- DISCOVER: Are you launching a brand new technology? Are you working on something truly innovative that needs an in-person demo to understand?
- PLAY: Do you have an awesome new game you’ve designed? A new interactive AR/VR experience to get feedback on? 3D printers, drones, robots or other fun things for attendees to interact with?
- GET INVOLVED: Do you offer opportunities for people in the community to get involved locally either in-person or online? Do you offer resources to founders or other professionals?
As always, we show off the most fun, family friendly stuff at our Kickoff Event (more details coming on that soon!) and the best of the best gets featured at the #PTW18 Signature Event.
Technical.ly’s two main programmed days within PTW will be Dev Conference and Introduced by Technical.ly. While many of the speaking slots are filled, we’re still looking for a few subject matter experts to share their angle or experience around one of the following topics:
- AI / Machine Learning
- Accessible web habits
- Improving patient experience (Healthcare)
- Innovation in classrooms
- Product Marketing
- Citizen Science
- Smart Cities
- Digital Experiments in the Arts
- Are you launching a product or service around the time of Philly Tech Week (April 27–May 5) — you may get to show it off at Introduced! Would you be willing to launch your event publicly within a series of product launches?
- This year’s #PTW18 Signature Event will take place at Reading Terminal Market. (Hopefully you saw our buzzy announcement earlier this month.) While we can guarantee the food will be top notch, we really want to spice up the venue and make the most of the space. Do you have a “wow factor” idea of how to incorporate music, lighting, decor, etc. into the Market? Let us know.
For either of these special activations, email the Events Team and tell us more about your product or activation idea.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.