One of the main goals of Philly Tech Week Presented by AT&T is to promote a broad range of community efforts surrounding the technology community.
With that in mind, for the second year in a row, we are supporting other mission-minded community groups that are putting on meaningful events during the week with modest micro-grants ($300 and under) to help them succeed.
We’re excited to announce this year’s six Philly Tech Week 2014 micro-grant recipients. They include:
- ArtsTechPhilly: The State of Art & Tech in Philadelphia
- Performance Hypothesis and Attic Youth Center: GPS Bodies
- PHL Collective: Lunch Time Game Demo
- nvigor: Philly Student Startup Summit 2.0
- William Way Community Center, Message Agency, Yikes Inc and others: Tech Mix It Up: A Diversity Networking Affair
- Hive 76: Wrap Up Jam
Check out their events (just a few of more than 110 events) while you’re building out your schedule on the Philly Tech Week calendar.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.