The Philly tech scene cleaned up in the Philadelphia Business Journal‘s annual ‘40 Under 40‘ list. Check out the founders that made the list below.
- Patrick Baynes, 29, founder of Center City social business startup PeopleLinx
- AJ Bubb, 29, founder of Seed Philly-based software agency Altify Software. Bubb was member number one at Bristol-based coworking space Business Casual Coworking but no longer works out of the space.
- Cliff Canan, 25, founder of mobile payment startup Nooch
- Brent Celek, 29, the Eagles tight end turned ecommerce CEO. He runs REVISIT, a Texas-based ecommerce store that sells accessories made of renewable materials
- Chris Cera, 35, founder of Old City software firm Arcweb and of Philly Startup Leaders
- David Cuthbert, 39, president and CEO of Old City Internet and phone provider Alteva
- Eric Heil, 31, president and CEO of Horsham-based Penn spinoff RightCare Solutions, who’s developing technology to prevent hospital re-admissions
- Lawrence James, 34, president and CEO of Fishtown healthcare data management company Connexus Technology
- Keith Scandone, 39, founder and CEO of Fishtown web dev agency O3 World
- Nicholas Siciliano, CEO of University City-based Invisible Sentinel