The Philly tech scene cleaned up in the Philadelphia Business Journal‘s annual ‘40 Under 40‘ list. Check out the founders that made the list below.
- Patrick Baynes, 29, founder of Center City social business startup PeopleLinx
- AJ Bubb, 29, founder of Seed Philly-based software agency Altify Software. Bubb was member number one at Bristol-based coworking space Business Casual Coworking but no longer works out of the space.
- Cliff Canan, 25, founder of mobile payment startup Nooch
- Brent Celek, 29, the Eagles tight end turned ecommerce CEO. He runs REVISIT, a Texas-based ecommerce store that sells accessories made of renewable materials
- Chris Cera, 35, founder of Old City software firm Arcweb and of Philly Startup Leaders
- David Cuthbert, 39, president and CEO of Old City Internet and phone provider Alteva
- Eric Heil, 31, president and CEO of Horsham-based Penn spinoff RightCare Solutions, who’s developing technology to prevent hospital re-admissions
- Lawrence James, 34, president and CEO of Fishtown healthcare data management company Connexus Technology
- Keith Scandone, 39, founder and CEO of Fishtown web dev agency O3 World
- Nicholas Siciliano, CEO of University City-based Invisible Sentinel
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.