This story first appeared in the Baltimore Innovation Week 2015 print magazine.
- A slick video (shot in super high-res 4K) touring the city’s landmarks from above. With 56,000 pageviews and counting, this story was a big-time fan favorite.
- When the Army launched a giant white blimp just before the end of 2014, people wanted to know what in tarnation was that thing in the sky. Now they know.
- This drone video was a (breathtaking) follow-up by the same filmmaker as above. Eerie night-shots after a major snowstorm? What’s not to like?
- Sprint announced in May that CLEAR would be no more, and customers were not happy about it.
- Thanks to UMBC researchers, you can now explore 2.5 billion pixels of early Baltimore. Lots of people did.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.