New Castle County Chamber of Commerce’s (NCCC) June “Open for Business” seminar comes at a time when many businesses are reopening after a hiatus due to the COVID-19 shutdown, while new businesses are born out of necessary pivots and the changing needs of the community. More than ever, founders need to know what resources are available to them.
The June 25 event, which will take place virtually on Zoom from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., will feature representatives from 2o of NCCC’s resource partners, as well as NCCC itself. Services provided by these organizations include helping startups find mentors, secure loans, meet state regulatory requirements, land government contracts and reach potential customers.
- Emerging Enterprise Center
- Delaware Division of Small Business
- SCORE Delaware
- City of Wilmington
- Delaware Technical Community College
- Small Business Administration
- Women’s Business Center
- True Access (formerly the First State Loan Fund)
- City of Newark
- Office of Supplier Diversity
- Delaware Economic Development Office
- Delaware Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Small Business Development Center
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center of Delaware
- New Castle County
- Delaware Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Delaware Dept. of Transportation
- Export Delaware
- YWCA (Women Achieving New Directions program)
- World Trade Center of Delaware
This is a free event. Register here.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.