Trying to get your edtech idea off the ground might get easier after taking home some cash to get it all started. And the Milken-Penn GSE annual business plan competition, which just opened up its application process, is one way to get there.
This year, the competition — a joint effort between the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education and the Milken Family Foundation — is looking to pick companies working on these verticals:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching & Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education & At-Risk Students
- Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online & Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning
— Catalyst @ Penn GSE (@CatalystPennGSE) January 5, 2017
A sweetener of the deal is an invitation to join the Education Design Studio Inc. (EDSi), Penn’s edtech incubator.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.