“We’re seeing more and more work coming through on Internet of Things and thought we’d put together something not just focused on consumer-facing IoT but everything that’s happening in more industrial, B2B arenas like manufacturing and healthcare,” said Chariot’s Chief Marketing Officer, Tracey Welson-Rossman.
(Related: What is Internet of Things, anyway?)
Here’s the lineup of speakers:
- Alex Khorram, Founder and General Manager of machineQ at Comcast
- Rakesh Gandhi, Vice President GTM & Solution Management, IoT and Digital Supply Chain, SAP
- Lisa Seacat DeLuca, Distinguished Engineer for IBM Watson Internet of Things
- William D. Mensch, Jr. Founder, Chairman and CEO of The Western Design Center, Inc.
- Felicite Moorman, cofounder and CEO of STRATIS and CEO of BuLogics
- Danilo Diaz, IoT Solutions Architect
- Aaron Mulder, Chief Technology Officer & Director of Chariot Solutions
“This should be of interest for developers as well as business folks,” said Welson-Rossman. “The speakers will speak to how and where IoT is being used, connectivity, connection of software and hardware, security and more.”