On March 24, NET/WORK Delaware is back in action. The tech job fair returns to give job-seekers and employers a chance to get to know one another on a different level.
Last year hundreds of attendees and dozens of companies showed up to our first NET/WORK Delaware.
The 2016 edition of NET/WORK will be held Thursday, March 24, at SevOne, and will feature over 20 local tech organizations ready to hire.
We’re well aware of how awkward the hiring process can be. That’s why we strive to make NET/WORK as “unstuffy” as possible.
Business casual attire is optional in an environment relaxed enough to build business relationships. Enjoy some free coffee, resume reviews and a photo booth for LinkedIn-appropriate head shots. The icing on the cake is a networking happy hour.
Yes, you heard right, a job fair with a happy hour.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
- Have technical skills and want to attend a community event about tech company culture, professional development in a cool venue and a great social environment.
If you have any out-of-town friends who are looking for a tech job, tell them to check out NET/WORK in two of our other markets.
Technical.ly Baltimore is hosting NET/WORK on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at the Baltimore Museum of Industry.
Technical.ly Philly is hosting NET/WORK on Tuesday, Feb. 23, at The Fillmore Philly.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.