Without a doubt, data has become crucial to driving key business decisions. But with the growing volume of data available, how can you determine what insights will have the biggest impact?
On Thursday, Oct. 6, from 12:30 p.m. to 6:05 p.m. at the 2016 Digital Analytics Philadelphia Symposium, “Data-Driven Decisions: 7 Speakers & 21 Tips to Drive Your Business with Data,” attendees will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in ecommerce, finance, retail and market research. The event will be at Vanguard’s office in Malvern.
Haven’t signed up yet? Good news. We’re giving away two tickets ($125 each).
For a chance to win the tickets, sign up for our newsletter, which sends you a roundup of Technical.ly Philly’s headlines every day. When you sign up, use the code “DAPS.” If you’re already getting the newsletter, sign up for the national newsletter for headlines from all across Technical.ly’s Northeast markets, using the same code. Sign up by Friday, Sept. 30 at 3 p.m. We’ll alert winners that evening.
Also, to Technical.ly readers, we are offering a special discount. When you register with the code TECHPHILLY you will receive 10 percent off the non-member rate of $125.
The event includes action-oriented tips from:
- Anita Andrews, Head of Customer Success and Professional Services, Magento Analytics
- Joe Gray, Customer Analytics Manager, PMI
- Erik Johanson, Director of Innovation, SEPTA
- Rusty Rahmer, Head of Enterprise Web Analytics and Digital Intelligence, Vanguard
- Brock Weatherup, CEO and Cofounder, PetCoach
- Ben Yurchack, Founder and President, KnowClick
The conference is designed to provide value to leadership looking to implement more data-oriented thinking within their organizations.
Attendees can expect to gain a better understanding of
- What makes visitors convert and unique ways to drive traffic.
- How the world’s fastest-growing companies are building workflows around data to accelerate growth.
- What you can do to make your data-driven insights more actionable for your team.
The 2016 DAA Symposium is also an excellent opportunity to meet and network with other digital analytics professionals. I hope to see you there!-30-