Every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, find all the stories you need to know about your friendly telecommunications giant in the Comcast Roundup. Get an email subscription for our weekly Comcast roundup or other news updates
- Comcast’s Roberts hosts President Obama on Martha’s Vineyard [Inquirer]
- Comcast ends action against DirecTV [Philadelphia Business Journal] — DirecTV dropped the ads it had been running about Comcast’s NFL Sunday Ticket package, featuring claims that Comcast reps felt were false and misleading. More form paidContent
- Versus will expand its college football programming [USA Today]
- Latinos here to stay, so deal with it, NBC [San Francisco Gate]
- Comcast Rolls Out Metro E, Adds Regional Partners [Channel Partners] — “Less than six months after the controlled rollout of its partner program, Comcast Business Services (Booth #1500 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo) is adding new regional partners and announcing the availability of its Metro Ethernet services through the indirect channel. ” H/T Philly Tech News
- Take a Look Inside CIM Lab Week [Comcast blog] — Watch below a video interview with Tom Blaxland
Jason Press, the CTO of Comcast Interactive Media, about the ‘science fair’ held of creative, collaborative work by Comcast employees
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.