Baltimore Innovation Week is upon us, meaning it’s time to get out and meet the local community.
To add provide a way to see a new spot and keep getting stuff done at the same time, coworking spaces throughout Baltimore are opening their doors and desks in celebration of innovation. It’s happening every day this week!
Beyond various programmed speaker events and evening happy hours, get some value during the week by getting out of your cubicle and exploring different coworking spaces with Coffee & Coworking.
You do have to register for specific times (they start at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. and last for about two hour slots), but you can do as many as you’d like across the week.
Participating Spaces Include:
- ETC Beehive 101 N. Haven St, Suite 301 – Try Vagrant Coffee here!
- Betamore 101 W Dickman St
- BWTech @ UMBC 5520 Research Park Dr (Catonsville)
- The Co_Lab 2209 Maryland Ave
- The Cube Cowork 6905 York Rd
- Function Coworking Community 4709 Harford Rd – Try Zeke’s Coffee here!
- HomeBase 300 W Pratt St, Suite 350
- Impact Hub 10 E North Ave – Try Thread Coffee here!
- Spark Baltimore 8 Market Place, Suite 300
- The Greenmount Coffee Lab at Open Works 1400 Greenmount Ave – Try Thread Coffee here!
- FastForward 1812 1812 Ashland Avenue, Suite 110
- FastForward R House 301 W 29th St
RSVP Here for Coffee & Coworking
Additionally, some of these spaces are hosting other events during the week so you can get a two for one deal of coworking and event programming. See some of the featured programming below!
Featured Coffee Talks:
- Smart Cities Summit
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- How to Sell & Love Doing It
- Rise & Grind with Innovation Works
- Mojoe Brewing
Featured Lunch & Learns:
Check out the full list of Baltimore Innovation Week events here.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.