Every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, find all the stories you need to know about your friendly telecommunications giant in the Comcast Roundup. Get an email subscription for our weekly Comcast roundup or other news updates.
- Can Comcast Be As Mighty As Google? [Philadelphia magazine] — A profile of NBC President Steve Burke
- There were more than 327 volunteers for Comcast Cares Day in Haddington/Overbrook [PhillyStat Twitter]
- Comcast expands IPv6 services into four more states [Network World]
- NFL signs TV deals worth billions with Fox, NBC and CBS [LA Times: Company Town’
- Demo Day at DreamIt Ventures Features Minority-led Startups Sponsored by Comcast [Comcast blog] — We covered DreamIt Demo Day here
- Comcast Ventures Eyeing Startups in the Second Screen Engagement, Social TV Arena [App Market]
- RaÃºl ValentÃn Joins Comcast As Vice President of Talent Acquisition [Business Wire press release]
- Bright House, Comcast, Verizon team up on local ad sales in Tampa [Fierce Cable] — “Bright House Networks is teaming up with rival Verizon to sell local cable advertising in the Tampa, Fla., market.”
- MAYOR NUTTER CONGRATULATES HOLMESBURG TIGERS FOR WINNING AYF CHAMPIONSHIP [City of Philadelphia press release] — Comcast donated money toward the Holmesburg Boys Club Tigers in Northeast Philadelphia participating in the American Youth Football championship.
- Former Comcast manager starts job at rival [Augusta Chronicle]
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.