An open exchange of ideas will happen in Dover on Oct. 18
Led by the Delaware Chamber of Commerce and featuring talks with Delaware business leaders, county executives and state leadership, the discussions will center on job creation and economic development in Delaware.
Called “Developing Delaware: Collaboration, Conversation, Innovation,” the event will be held at the Modern Maturity Center in Dover from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The agenda will include
- Remarks from Mike Quaranta, president of Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
- A “Delaware by the Numbers” talk presented by TIP Strategies
- A site selector panel discussion
- Lightning presentation from representatives of each of Delaware’s three counties
- Presentation by Kurt Foreman, CEO of the Delaware Prosperity Partnership
- Presentation by Damian DeStefano, director of the DE Division of Small Business
- Remarks by Gov. John Carney
Admission to the event is $45 (buffet lunch included).
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.