This Thursday, March 23, Beacon Delaware is set to host a night of two separate panels packed with local tech and business leaders. The theme? Entrepreneurship and innovation.
The event will be hosted at The Mill Auditorium in Wilmington, and it’s set to run from 5:15 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.. Tickets are $45 for Beacon members and $55 for guests. Two networking sessions bookend the event, and the latter will feature heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages (with a cash bar).
The first panel will focus on entrepreneurship and the evolution of startups while the second is all about infrastructure and generating capital.
Here are the speakers for each panel.
- Mona Parikh, Moderator – Tech Community Liaison at the University of Delaware’s Horn Program in Entrepreneurship
- Rita Chang – Founder of Thimble
- Rory Laitila – Founder of Droppanel.io
- Mac Nagaswami – CEO & Cofounder of Carvertise
- Christopher Wink – Founder of Technical.ly
- Robert Herrera – CEO & Cofounder of The Mill
- Dan Freeman, Moderator – Director of the University of Delaware’s Horn Program in Entrepreneurship
- Wayne Kimmel – Managing Partner of SeventySix Capital
- Alan Levin – Of Counsel, Wilmington Delaware Office of Drinker Biddle and Reath
- Jeanne Mell – VP of Marketing Communications at the University City Science Center
- Jeff Turi – COO of Delaware Founders Initiative
- Patty Cannon – Director of Intergovernmental Relations & Special Projects at Delaware Economic Development Office