If you took a census of where the biggest Philadelphia tech events take place these days, most would likely be in or within a short bicycle ride from Center City Philadelphia.
We at Technical.ly have been a big part of that urban push during the last seven years. Sometimes, though, we hear there can be a bit of a city bias, when what Philly needs is a sense of regionalism. We’d like to contribute there, too.
So, after four years of our hugely successful NET/WORK jobs fair bringing hundreds of you together with 70+ hiring tech firms, we’re bringing the event outside of city limits.
- On Thursday, Oct. 27 at eMoney Advisor in Radnor, NET/WORK Suburbs will feature 20 local tech organizations looking to hire and we expect 100+ highly skilled job seekers to attend.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
Connecting readers with new opportunities is something we at Technical.ly take seriously. We can’t wait to see you at #networkburbs16 in October.-30-