In March, Technical.ly DC is hosting NET/WORK, a technology jobs fair where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality.
Believe us, it’s more than your typical resume exchange.
NET/WORK has been held in Philly, Delaware and Baltimore, and due to its enormous success we are bringing the event to D.C.
Check out our recap from last year’s NET/WORK Baltimore event.
NET/WORK DC will be held March 17, 2016 at Impact Hub, and will feature over 15 local tech organizations looking to hire.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
The event will feature a “coffeeshop” area for one-on-one professional development programming, and a chance for LinkedIn-appropriate head shots. Yes, there is also a happy hour for even more casual networking.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
If you are a company looking to hire and are interested in having a table at the NET/WORK event, reach out to email@example.com.
Feel free to also check out NET/WORK in some of our other markets.-30-