Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone does this. We get it. But, damn it, it’s interesting.
We’ve pulled together a list of our 11 most trafficked stories from 2010.
You can notice things like:
- Oh, yes, people like lists. You know, in case you didn’t already know that.
- Original reporting really drives traffic: Five of these 11 posts involved actual reporting, two were lists and one was the winner of a contest we created and just one was mostly aggregation, by way of posting a video someone else created. Doesn’t that bode well? We think so.
11. Science Leadership Academy: A new model for schools — Feb. 9
Below find our 10 most trafficked posts in 2010.
10. Smart home technology increases automation while lowering energy consumption — May 4
9. 10 Twitter users every Philadelphian should follow — July 27
8. Ten most followed Philadelphia Twitter users — March 30
7. Comcast COO makes most expensive Philly rowhome purchase ever — Aug. 11
6. 10 ugliest websites in Philadelphia — voter’s choice awards — Dec. 7
5. myDunkTank.com makes a cowboy out of Blake Jennelle — July 23
4.CEO: Inquirer to host startup incubator next year — Nov. 3
3. Review: Sprint 4G WiMAX wireless service in Philadelphia — May 5
2. 10 coolest (mostly interactive) online maps of Philadelphia — Sept. 28
1. Our City of Philadelphia logo design contest winner: Sara DeMarco — Jan 5.
Any favorites of these stories?
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.