Next month, Technical.ly Philly is hosting the second annual NET/WORK, a technology jobs fair where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality.
This is decidedly more than just a résumé exchange.
NET/WORK will be held Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2015 from 1-7 p.m. at Union Transfer, the warehouse-turned-concert venue on Spring Garden Street. It will feature 60+ regional organizations (listed here) that are ready to hire. We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.”
Come for the career opportunities and stick around for dev workshops, professional development, résumé reviews, head shots by Neal Santos, coffee from Hubbub coffee and a happy hour (beer and snacks!).
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but wanting to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
- Wanting to showcase your technical skills at a community event about tech company culture and professional development in a cool venue and great social environment.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.