Our tech jobs fair, NET/WORK is coming up March 12. Head to the University of Delaware Horn Program in Entrepreneurship to meet with 15 local organizations who are currently looking for tech talent.
See the current list of hiring companies here.
A range of development, design, marketing and management-related positions are available, in addition to internships. Employers are seeking talent in:
- Front-end design
- Back-end development (PHP and Django)
- Object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development)
- Software and other engineering disciplines
- Product and project management
- IT support
Full-time, part-time, temporary and freelance work will be available. Those interested in internships, connecting with potential cofounders or networking for future opportunities are encouraged to come out.
Take advantage of high-level development talks and professional development while you’re there.
Here’s the agenda:
- 4:00 p.m. | Doors Open. Grab coffee, get your résumé reviewed, take a free headshot, have a mock interview and meet with hiring organizations — all day!
- 4:15-4:45 p.m. | Community Talk. During this talk, led by Mona Parikh of The Archer Group, you’ll get an intro to the Delaware tech scene. Hear from freelancers and other folks active in the community on how to get involved.
- 4:50-5:20 p.m. | Career Talk. Hear professional career advice from Sam Binder, the senior director of technology at Capital One.
- 5:30-6:00 p.m. | Dev Talk. Hear lead developers from The Archer Group present a real-life client case study that was solved via back-end development.
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. | Happy Hour. Grab free beer, snacks and do some networking!
Interested in volunteering? Please email email@example.com.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.