Seven more companies have committed to NET/WORK 2018 in their search for Philadelphia’s top tech talent.
We’re almost a month away from fifth annual tech job fair. If you’re looking to work with a local startup, Feb. 27 at Fishtown’s Fillmore Philly is the place to be.
Here are the new commits:
See the full list of hiring organizations below.
Fun fact! Out of these 23 hiring organizations, almost 70 percent have returned from last year because of the high quality of talent they met at NET/WORK.
- Chariot Solutions (also providing professional headshots, so look sharp!)
- eMoney Advisor, LLC
- Hero Digital
- IntegriChain (new this year!)
- iPipeline (new this year!)
- IQVIA (new this year!)
- OnCourse Systems for Education
- Pinnacle 21 (new this year!)
- ShopRunner (new this year!)
- Slalom (new this year!)
- Susquehanna International Group LLP (also providing resume reviews — be sure to bring extra copies!)
- TherapyNotes, LLC
- Think Company
- WebLinc (also providing complimentary refreshments to keep you energized!)
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.