At Technical.ly, we’re excited to announce that we’re bringing back NET/WORK Suburbs, our signature jobs fair for the Philly suburbs. The fourth annual event is happening at Deacom’s Chesterbrook offices on Thursday, Oct. 10.
NET/WORK has become the go-to for jobseekers looking for the next step of their career journey. Join us for a chance to get a fancy new headshot, make some professional connections, experience a resume review by industry professionals, and share some new experiences with everyone over a drink and some food afterward at happy hour.
The best thing about the event? It’s free to attend! And as always, suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
Here’s the current list of hiring organizations coming to NET/WORK to find great talent, with more to come:
- Deacom* (our host sponsor!)
- Chariot Solutions*
- Relay Network
- Signant Health
- Fulton Financial
*An asterisk indicates that companies are a Technical.ly Talent Pro client.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills and personality
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development, software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
To prepare, check out our step-by-step guide to #winning at NET/WORK Suburbs — and if your company is looking to hire and is interested in having a table at the NET/WORK event, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to see you at #networkburbs19 in October!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.